1. BE RESPECTFUL OF OTHER COMMUNITY MEMBERS. Debating and spirited discussion is one thing; personal attacks and hating on other members are another. Anyone who violates this rule will be banned. Period. There is no room for LJ Drama around here or anywhere else. It gets old after like five seconds, believe that. Please respect your fellow members; it's the right thing to do, brother!
2. PLEASE STAY FOCUSED. This community is devoted to discussing the history of professional wrestling (anything prior to 2004 is permitted here). Any topics regarding the present and future of the business (like news and rumors) should be posted in a general wrestling community journal, like say, wwe. However, if it's something present-day in relation to wrestling history (like, for example, what would happen if Rob Van Dam faced Jimmy "Superfly" Snuka in his prime), that's fine. But any discussion regarding last night's TNA pay-per-view and that sort of thing should be kept to general wrestling discussion communities. This rule will be STRICTLY ENFORCED. Any posts with no relation to wrestling history will be deleted.
3. PARTICIPATION. Everyone who joins is welcome to post. Your active involvement is encouraged! As long as the topic is about something wrestling history-related, post away!
4. THE LJ CUT. Any long posts (whether they include images or not) must be placed behind the LJ cut or they will be deleted. If you do not know how to use the LJ cut, please refer to the LJ FAQ at the top of the page.
5. LINKS TO OTHER WRESTLING COMMUNITIES. If you have a wrestling-related community and would like to promote it, please e-mail me at firstname.lastname@example.org. DO NOT ask me in the journal itself or your request will be ignored. Communities may promote themselves on the main page only if they are updated at least once a month. Also, the community maintainer or co-maintainer must make the request personally.